Domestic Storage - Solihull & Birmingham
At Arden Self Storage we offer excellent and reliable domestic storage facilities for customers throughout Birmingham, Solihull and countrywide. Our domestic storage options are very flexible and can be tailored to your specific needs. In addition, contracts are per calendar month with a 14 days notice for vacation and refund of any unused rent, therefore you will only pay for the storage space you need for as long as you need it!
Our storage units are available in a variety of sizes and are all individually alarmed and humidity controlled ensuring that the contents are kept safely until you need them again.
Our domestic storage units prices are very competitive and excellent value for money. By choosing Arden Self Storage you can rest assured in the knowledge that all storage units are individually alarmed and our premises is monitored 24 hours a day via CCTV and our Red Care monitoring.
All of our domestic storage options are self access 7 days a week; you will have your own lock and key allowing you to access your items whenever you need to within customer access times.
If required, we can also provide packing and storage supplies to ensure that your belongings are stored safely and correctly.
Whether you are based locally in Birmingham, Solihull, Shirley, Hampton in Arden, Barston, Balsall Common, Knowle, Dorridge, Bentley Heath or further afield and would like to book a domestic storage unit please contact us on 01675 44 28 27 or fill in our online enquiry form.
If you are not sure what type of self storage you need for your requirements or budget please contact our team on 01675 44 28 27 who will be happy to provide you with more information and advice. Alternatively please send us an enquiry via our online enquiry form.
Below is a list of tips to help utilise your storage space and ensure that your belongings are kept in the best way whilst in storage.
- Use good quality boxes as these will be more sturdy allowing you to stack them.
- Completely fill boxes and distribute weight evenly – this will stop stacked boxes collapsing.
- Pack heavier items in smaller boxes to make them easier to lift. It is also a good idea to reinforce the bottom of the boxes with parcel tape in both directions.
- To utilise storage space take any larger items (e.g. furniture) apart to store it.
- Clearly label all of your boxes and keep an inventory so that you know where everything is when you need it.
- Place items you will need first at the front of your storage space.
- Cover furniture with dustsheets and protect the legs with bubble wrap.
- Washing machines and refrigeration equipment should be dry when placed into storage – it is also best to leave the door open to allow ventilation and avoid mould.